I am all about the shiny copper things at the moment as I add some of these warm metallic elements to my hallway. I have been perusing copper lighting and have found some beauties to share with you. I started this Copper Trend series with slug tape updated glass lampshades, and then came the copper candle holder and there will be more copper makes to come.
Whilst getting inspired with all the pretty copper things for the home I have found some beautiful copper lampshades and lighting sources you might like!
A collection of copper lampshades.
Copper and Slate candle holder. £22. Not on the high street.
Black and blum loop tealight holder. £18. John Lewis.
Black and Blum Loop Candelabra. £30. John Lewis.
Orlando copper wire dinner candle holder. £10. Habitat.
Metalwork Hurricane Lantern. £10 Anthropologie
And a collection of copper candle holders.
1. Buster and Punch Heavy Metal ES Pendant Cord Ceiling light. £135. John Lewis
2. Tom Dixon Copper Pendant Light. £255. John Lewis
3. Nina Copper Frame Parchment Diffuser Pendant £29.99. Dunhelm
4. Cleo Copper Pendant. £19.99. Dunhelm
5. Cosy Skandi Appleton Galley Copper Pendant. £14.99. Dunhelm
6. Copper pendant light. £92. Notonthehighstreet
Keep in touch with my Copper Trend Series and makes by subscribing to the mailing list.
6 ways to discover your creativity
6 ways to discover your creativity e-mag & bonus printable manifestos.